The Global Ammonia Market Study, 2014 – 2025: This market study describes the Ammonia global market, with focus on major countries and their subsequent demand for different applications.
Ammonia Market Application At Regional And Country Level Will Be Provided:
- Ammonia Market analysis for demand at regional and country level
- Business opportunity assessment
- Macro-economic factors like GDP, population and world economic integration
- Strategic issues and recommendations
Get Sample Copy Of This Research Report @:
The Major Players In The Ammonia Market Are:
BASF , KBR, Yara International, Shanghai Pujiang Special Gas, Taixing Xiangyun Chemical, Denoir Ultrapure, Linde Group, Crystal Clear Chemical, Suzhou Litian Chemical, Yingde Gases, Shanghai Zhengfan Technology, Praxiar.
Ammonia Market By Application:
refrigerants, pharmaceuticals, textile, explosives and others.
The Study Covers Demand Analysis For Regions Like: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, Turkey, China, Japan, India and South Korea.
SPECIAL OFFER: (Avail a flat 20% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code: MIR20 in the comments section)
Avail Discount On This Research Report @:
Ammonia is generally obtained by natural gas and is considered as a basic building block of world nitrogen fertilizer industry. Other manufacturing process includes coal gasification which is predominantly used in China. The use of ammonia in fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulphate drives its demand. Most of the ammonia is consumed for fertilizer production and rest is used in applications such as refrigerants, pharmaceuticals, textile, explosives and other chemical industries. Other chemical uses of ammonia include caprolactum, hydrogen cyanide and acrylonitrile production. Capacity expansions can be seen in regions such as North America and Middle East & Africa due to availability of natural gas at a lower price. Further capacity expansion may lead to lower utilization rates as demand will be outpaced by upcoming capacities. Other than China, all other ammonia capacities will use natural gas as a raw material. Globally, the consumption of ammonia is estimated to grow at a steady pace while Asia Pacific region will experience above average growth during forecast period.
Get Full Access To This Report @:
The Report Provides Answers To The Following Key Questions:
- How big is the Ammonia market?
- How is the Ammonia market evolving by demand, segment and region?
- What will the Ammonia market size be in 2025 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Historical and future price trends for Ammonia.
The Report Covers The Following Topics:
– Ammonia Market data in term of volume and value for each end-use at regional and country level
– Ammonia Market analysis for production capacity, demand, at regional and country level
– Supplier profiles
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2005 till 2025
About Us: –
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on Agriculture, Energy and Power, Chemicals, Environment, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Food and Beverages, Water, Advanced Materials and much more.
Reach Us: Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 / +91-750-707-8687
Connect With Us On: